CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our family

Our family

Friday, March 29, 2013

Smiles

March 29, 2013. I love watching my girls interact. Alexa loves getting smiles from Shelby, and Shelby loves to give them to Alexa. After bath time, Shelby's hair got a bit crazy. It was pretty cute though! Then I realized Shelby actually has enough hair to do something with, so we put it up in her first tiny adorable ponytail. Alexa was so bald for so long, it took over a year before we could really do anything with her hair. Later, we went to Grandma's house to visit. Alexa fell asleep in her car seat with her glasses on upside down. She always wears them upside down, and I think it's too cute to fix. Karla was watching Kenzie and they came over to visit at Grandma's house. Alexa and Kenzie were having such fun hiding in the pantry at the top of the stairs! They thought they were so funny, silly girls. That night Shelby snuggled up to her musical snuggle bug. A fun day with my beautiful girls.









No comments: